Super Star Wars Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Star Wars Forums

The re-established best free Star Wars Forum on the net!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Opinions so far?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Pariahus

Darth Pariahus

Opinions so far? Empty
PostSubject: Opinions so far?   Opinions so far? Icon_minitime12/10/14, 04:40 pm

I personally was pleasantly surprised by the 1-hour premiere. I think Rebels is starting out much stronger than Clone Wars did. I remember not really liking the first season or two of Clone Wars, but then it started getting much better. If this show is as good as it is now, I very much look forward to how this show will progress and evolve.

So, what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Lord of the Flies

Lord of the Flies

Opinions so far? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions so far?   Opinions so far? Icon_minitime13/10/14, 11:05 am

I think it's trying a bit too hard to be like the OT when realistically the origins of a galaxy-wide rebellion would be a much different type of story.

It's fun so far, though.
Back to top Go down
Darth Pariahus

Darth Pariahus

Opinions so far? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions so far?   Opinions so far? Icon_minitime16/10/14, 02:27 am

I don't think the story follows the origins of the rebellion. I think it follows the main characters we've been introduced to so far, and their eventual involvement in the official rebellion. I don't know of course though.
Back to top Go down
Lord of the Flies

Lord of the Flies

Opinions so far? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions so far?   Opinions so far? Icon_minitime19/10/14, 12:05 am

I guess we'll have to wait and see, eh?

By the way, it seems they've retconned Depa Bilaba's previous story, and now she's Kanan's former Jedi Master.
Back to top Go down
Darth Pariahus

Darth Pariahus

Opinions so far? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions so far?   Opinions so far? Icon_minitime19/10/14, 01:31 pm

Really? Which episode was that revealed in? I've only seen the premiere and the 2nd episode. I didn't think the 3rd one aired yet though.
Back to top Go down
Lord of the Flies

Lord of the Flies

Opinions so far? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions so far?   Opinions so far? Icon_minitime19/10/14, 04:04 pm

Well for one, the novel "A New Dawn" which is a prequel to the show. Secondly, this clip:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Darth Pariahus

Darth Pariahus

Opinions so far? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions so far?   Opinions so far? Icon_minitime20/10/14, 11:03 pm

Damn, so in calling her a Jedi Master, in addition to making Kanan her apprentice, did they just retcon basically what happens to Depa Bilaba?
Back to top Go down
Lord of the Flies

Lord of the Flies

Opinions so far? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions so far?   Opinions so far? Icon_minitime21/10/14, 09:45 am

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Lord of the Flies

Lord of the Flies

Opinions so far? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions so far?   Opinions so far? Icon_minitime14/03/15, 01:07 pm

It got better.
Back to top Go down
Darth Pariahus

Darth Pariahus

Opinions so far? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions so far?   Opinions so far? Icon_minitime14/03/15, 07:26 pm

It did indeed! Especially the season finale. I really thought the Inquisitor was going to be the main villain for longer than just the first season, but I still like how they handled everything so far.

We know an Ahsoka-Vader confrontation is bound to happen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Opinions so far? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions so far?   Opinions so far? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinions so far?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Star Wars Forums :: Star Wars Discussion :: Star Wars: Television :: Star Wars: Rebels-
Jump to: